11.09.2008

Beautiful Colorado

So, today is another beautiful Colorado day. My friend came over to take pictures of us for our Christmas card. She is so talented; I can't wait to see how they turned out! Above is a picture of Maggie on her 1st Birthday! She's 'soooooo big'!



We have had zero snow so far this year and I'm just afraid of what that might mean for the rest of the winter. I did smell manure the other day and supposedly the old wives tale is that when you smell it, it's going to snow. We didn't have snow that day, but I heard possibly tonight. The high country has had snow, and that makes a beautiful backdrop for our view every morning coming out of our complex. Last year the snow was cool because we weren't used to it and Maggie could easily be taken from car to building in her car seat all bundled up. This year I anticipate being entirely different.





A couple weeks ago, my sister was here to help us clebrate Maggie's birthday. We went to a local butterfly pavilion and I got a few good pics. I just downloaded them, so I thought I'd share a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment